Thank you for visiting Lizzette Agencies Projects Page. In this time we have been undertaking research, we have had the pleasure of interacting, working for, and with a diverse clientele.
We have always aimed at doing our best and achieving agreed-upon results within the agreed-upon timelines.
The truth of the matter is that we have had tremendous success doing what we love in Kenya and Africa at large.
We do welcome you warmly to engage and work with us – and then, wait for the results. We promise you that you will be a repeat client.
At Lizzette Agencies, we love research… Before we get to the projects, let us share some of the research methodologies we utilize to make your research project a big success.
- Focus group discussion – it’s interesting how much information you can get from people just by talking. FGDs allows us to look beyond facts and numbers, it’s data is rich and deep.
- Home visits – interviewing and observing a research subject in their home environment. It gives us a chance to see how and where products are being used.
- Product test – testing consumers’ reactions and preferences on the improvement of products, in this case, we have done several product tests.
- Mystery shopping – You may think we are normal customers going about our daily routines! Wrong, we are mysterious, we are working hard to ensure brands consistently deliver the promises they make to their customers.
Below is a list of some clients that we have worked with and for:
To whom it may concern,
This is to confirm that Lizzette Agencies completed the following projects within the timelines outlined in our contract.
|1||QUALITATIVE STUDY||ZAMBIA||January 2020||12 MINI GROUPS|
|2||QUALITATIVE STUDY||KENYA||March 2020||12 MINI GROUPS|
|3||QUANTITATIVE STUDY||ZAMBIA||November 2020||2000 GIRLS|
|4||QUANTITATIVE STUDY||KENYA||April 2021||2000 GIRLS|
|5||CATI SURVEY||KENYA||October 2021||500 girls|
They also kept to the pre-agreed budget of the project.
We highly recommend Lizzette Agencies for all your research and fieldwork requirements.
Paul Drawbridge Director
30th August 2022
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Dear Sir/ Madam,
RE: Lizzette Agencies
This is to certify that we have engaged Lizzette Agencies from 2015 to date.
We would like to recommend the services that they have provided over the years. At no time have they failed us making them a reliable partner to us.
Our first engagement with Lizzette Agencies was on a year-long project for a major Telco. They brought along great expertise in recruitment and logistics in Nairobi and Nakuru that involved targeting the right respondents. The project was especially challenging because it was targeting teens and tweens throughout the year. The output was outstanding; we would not have achieved these results without their assistance. They have since executed numerous projects for us. These include Key Informant Interviews and B2B Interviews amongst various other projects.
We recommend them with no hesitation for any such engagements. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.
Managing Director Consumer Options Ltd
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
RE: Research Services Offered By Lizette Agencies
This is to certify that Lizzette Agencies has been serving Nendo Limited from 2021 to date on ﬁeld research services. They have a good understanding of market research protocols and they are our trusted advisors.
Lizzette Agencies have provided various successfully executed various services numerous WhatsApp and physical focus group discussions with respondents spread across Kenya and Nigeria. In addition to this, they have delivered Key Informant Interviews in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, and Nigeria, among other engagements.
The services that they provide include budgeting for projects, recruitment and ﬁeldwork logistics, moderation, transcription, proofreading, and supplier coordination.
In light of the above, we recommend Lizzette Agencies for the provision of similar services on account of our experience with them.
Founder & Managing Director, Nendo Limited
Canon Chemicals Limited,
Road C – Off Enterprise Road Santon Park, Industrial Area Nairobi, Kenya
29th September 2022
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
I am hereby confirming that we have engaged Lizzette Agencies from 2018 to date in numerous market research activities.
These include but are not limited to:
• Focus Groups both in-hall and virtual
• Home Immersions for all our product
• In-hall, In-home, and virtual in-depth interviews
• Quantitative and Qualitative Product placements (styling gel, lotions, hand-wash,
scouring powders among others)
• Closed Location Tests (Styling gels, braids, petroleum jellies, hair color products
• Market visits
• Salon visits
• Market intelligence insights
• Tanzania exploration study
The agency is efficient and able to recruit respondents, has tight-knit logistics, quality reports, clear and prompt communications, and top-notch market research services among others.
Marketing Manager, Godrej Kenya